POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evaluation : Re: Evaluation Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evaluation
From: Stephen
Date: 3 Aug 2008 03:56:46
Message: <a3pa949i76ra8slla4htrqo4a5jlun33h0@4ax.com>
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:16:19 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>     I think I watched a film just like that many years ago, but haven't
>seen it since. He took a picture (the photographer, obviously), of someone
><girl> for a commercial shot in a public park, and then when he developed
>the image, he saw a dead body in the background behind a bush I believe. Old
>film, but good film. Can't remember what it was called though, unless it's
>the same film you're on about.

Was it Blow-up?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowup

I like Thomas's comments about concating the time frames. As your eye travels
from right to left you are moving forward in time. Nice!
Some comments:
The victim should spin backwards and to his right.
If you used Poser for the models and clothes. Then you should redo the shirts in
the clothes room to make them less stiff.
I've also got some BVH (motion) files that might be of use for posing someone
shot.
There seems to be a red sphere where the shadow of the hat meets the victors
head.
--

Regards
     Stephen